Cabarete Playa Ventosa Beach - Kitesurfing
Para Flying Gyrocopter
Surfing Safe Waves
|Kitesurfing is great fun and why kitesurf in crowded beaches like Cabarete Kite Beach when you can enjoy open space free of accident risks with other kiteboarding students or kiteboarders!?
Why waste time travelling to crowded kite surfing beaches when you can walk out the door and go kiteboarding… You could even do a downwind kite surf trip down to Cabarete Kite Beach and return with a local GuaGua (The public mini bus) or taxi.
Cabarete's Playa Ventosa beach is a yet undiscovered kiteboarding spot with excellent kiting conditions and no dangerous reef brakes. However, if you're taking your first kite surf lessons, I'd recommend you do so in the Cabarete Bay area, which has much calmer waters, protected by reef.
On most days there's a cool sea breeze blowing in the afternoons and sometimes even from the morning onwards, even in hottest summer days.
In fact, you get 4 direction windows for best ventilation only in Playa Ventosa Condos.
Nowhere else in Cabarete do they build like in Playa Ventosa Luxury Condos.
Having lived there myself I can testify we neither suffer of tropical heat nor mosquitoes in Playa Ventosa condos.
|Located in Cabarete, Dominican Republic – Playa Ventosa condos are a prime true luxury real estate investment at affordable price. People buy a Playa Ventosa Beach Condo for retirement, vacation and as a holiday rental investment.We're only an easy 5 minute walk along the scenic beach from the Cabarete Bay.
As you see from the Aerial photo of Cabarete Bay (Click images to see them larger – without leaving the page), the Playa Ventosa beach is just around the corner.
Cabarete is a small colorful Caribbean town the Escape from America magazine describes as, "an energetic place with an international flavor, bustling with the young and the young at heart." (April 2003)
Cabarete is in North Coast of the Dominican Republic (DR), a countryThe New York Times calls, "the new St. Barts… at a third the price." (August 2004).
Playa Ventosa is close enough to return to by foot after a night out in Cabarete bars, yet in a charming secluded beach away from the madening crowds… and if you like to have ocean views not closed bay views, Playa Ventosa luxury beach-front condos is THE RIGHT CHOICE for you!
Aerial View of Playa Ventosa Cabarete Beach
Playa Ventosa Cabarete Luxury Beach Condos
Playa Ventosa Condo Floor Plan
Kitchen - Playa Ventosa Condos
Kitchen with High End Appliances
Infinity Swimming Pool & Beach View
Playa Ventosa Building Seen from Back
Bath item - Playa Ventosa Condos
Gabions Protect Playa Ventosa Grounds & Buildings
Balcony Sea Views from 2nd Floor Condo
Stunning Sea Views from 2nd Floor Condo
Playa Ventosa Beach Walk to Cabarete Bay
Fun for Kids at Playa Ventosa Beach
Sunrise from our balcony at Playa Ventosa
Playa Ventosa Beach, Cabarete, Dr
Playa Ventosa Luxury Condos - From Cabarete Main Street
Playa Ventosa Condos' Layout Features
- Large Living/dining room combination
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 ½ bathrooms, full bath in master bedroom's BA
- 2 large balconies
- Full kitchen
- Vaulted ceilings in the Penthouses
- Walk-in large closet/storage rooms attached to each bedroom
- 160 m² / 1720 square feet of living area incl. balconies
Views From Playa VentosaCondominiums
- All views include the ocean, the beach, and the hills to the east
- All condos have large sea-facing balcony with 180° view
Interior Construction of PlayaVentosa Condos
- Distinctive marble floors and bathroom stone tiles throughout
- Solid, impressive 2-inch thick hardwood doors with high-end lever-type door handles, Sergeant locks, and heavy-duty hinges
- Custom-built sliding windows and glass doors
- Heavy-duty, reinforced sliders facing the water for wind safety
- Noise reducing double-paned windows
- Distinctive stone sinks and stone counter-tops in all bathrooms
- High-end, silent-flush toilets
- Solid brass plumbing fixtures including hand-held shower wand
- Wrap-around shower stall in guest bathroom
- Full bath in the master bathroom
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum railings on all balconies and steps
- Windows near all closets to avoid tropical heat and moisture damage
- Tile baseboards and decorative molding throughout
- Non-slip flagstone used for all steps and breezeway floors
Playa Ventosa Apartment Utilities
- Twenty gallon hot water heaters
- Water pressure is excellent by us, for good stream out of the taps!
- Corrosion-resistant PVC plumbing and heavy-duty valves throughout
- Ground-fault circuit breakers in all bathrooms and kitchen
- Bedroom suites fully air-conditioned with silent outside compressor and remote-controlled blowers
- Independent electrical meters (and billing) for street (normal) and generator (emergency) power
- Generator is in a highly isolated building, so that you won't hear it (unlike most others)
- 24/7 electricity & water supply.
Super Secure Building Construction
- 1.5 meters/ ~5 feet of caleche(compressed stone) sub-foundation
- 35 cm / 1.5 feet of concrete slab
- 30 reinforced concrete support columns in each building
- Re-enforced concrete floor base
- Double-sized columns for all sea-facing balconies and circular steps (extra support for wind, balcony, and floor loads)
- Rough plumbing and floor support for a balcony hot-tub
- 20.3cm / 8" thick filled concrete block walls with exterior and interior finish
- Walls are reinforced with steel – "Over-Engineered" by local standards – for safety and endurance in case of any (Extremely rare) tremors
- The double-glazed re-enforced framed windows are heavy duty resistant up to 40 mile winds (No hurricane worry) and reduce noise from sea or back road
External Building and Foundation Safety
- Retaining wall at edge of property (facing sea) protects from ground erosion and sand being washed away by heavy rainfall
- Retaining wall is supported by 4 layers of Gabions (Cage-like rust-proofed wire mesh, holding stones within each cage.), pyramid style, enabling rain waters to drain out the bottom without taking the sand and earth from the top, keeping sea wall intact
Playa Ventosa Beachfront Condos – Common Facilities
- Private & secure parking (essential since we're so close to town)
- Pool with infinity edge facing the sea
- 24-hour armed security with a guard house
- Electrical generators for emergency power
- Fully landscaped grounds with driveways, walkways, and gates
- Private gate and steps to the beach
- Walled street facade
- 5,524 square meters of land shared by 18 condominium apartments (307 sq. meters per unit) with 157 meters of beachfront
What's Near the Playa Ventosa Oceanfront Condos
- Across the street is Cabarete's Ocean Sands Casino
- Police & pharmacy just near by.
- Janet's Supermarket (Largest grocery store in Cabarete) only a 5 minute walk
- 400 meters from Otra Cosa, Cabarete's best restaurant (French), by the sea
- We're 600 meters from the center of Cabarete; restaurants, bars, shops, clinics, discos, wind-surfing… scenic walk via beach or go along the street
- Less than a 10-minute drive west to Kite Beach for some of the best kite-surfing and kite-surfing ambiance in the world
- 45-minutes drive east to Playa Grande Golf Course (often compared to Pebble Beach)
- 40-minute drive west to Playa Dorado Golf Course (part of the Playa Dorado complex of hotels, restaurants, bars, dancing, casinos…)
- 20-minutes drive west to Sosua and Sosua Beach (one of the most beautiful in the Caribbean)
- 4-5 hours by bus or car to SantoDomingo, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the Caribbean; or one hour by plane to San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 50 minute drive to Ocean World – Go swim with the dolphins!
- 4 h beautifully scenic tropical ride to Samana Bay – watch the Humpback Wales sing & mate!